- Account opening: when the user's account is created, the user's surname, first name, e-mail address, telephone number and postal address;
- Connection: when the user connects to the website, the latter records, in particular, his/her surname, first name, connection data, usage data, location data and payment data;
- Payment: in the context of payment for products and services offered on the website, the website records financial data relating to the user's bank account or credit card for the duration of the sale;
Use of personal data
The personal data collected from buyers is used to send them their order and ensure that the transaction runs smoothly. Users can also manage their account and orders using the information provided.
Data retention period
Data required for order management and invoicing are kept for the duration of the commercial relationship and for 10 years (ten years) for accounting purposes.
Data relating to means of payment are not kept by Caroline Angelard. They are collected at the time of the transaction and are deleted as soon as the purchase is settled.
Implementing user rights
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights, which they may exercise by sending a request to the following address: email@example.com
- right of access: users may exercise their right of access to their personal data. In this case, before exercising this right, the website may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy.
- the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the website is inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated.
- the right to deletion of data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- the right to limitation of processing: users may request the website to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the RGPD.
- the right to object to data processing: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the RGPD.
- the right to portability: they may request that the website hand over the personal data provided to it for transmission to a new website.